Barkham Blue soufflé
Write a review
- 2 fl oz of double cream
- 2 oz Barkham Blue (rind removed)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg white
- Melted butter to grease ramekins
- 1. Grease the ramekins first and set oven to 235
- 2. Now place cream into a pan, and put to the side.
- 3. Meanwhile whisk the white until a stiff peak.
- 4. Bring cream to boil then remove from heat then add the yolk and finally the cheese.
- 5. Add the peaked whites to this, fold in gently, and now divide into the ramekins.
- 6. Place in an oven for 9 mins.
- 7. Serve with glazed pears.
- This will hold up for only 1 minute so you need to cook and eat. Enjoy!!!
Two Hoots Cheese http://twohootscheese.co.uk/